Wednesday, April 1, 2009

VELOCITY OF TIME


Have we ever tried to determine the velocity of time?
Don’t worry I m not posing any problem of physics, but it just stuck my mind when I was thinking about …..How fast time goes by ………………..and how it fills the gap between two successive levels…………………….it seems like its just like yesterday when i moved into my new home and everything still looks so new and glittering but when i look at the calendar ……………………..I came to know that its almost been an year ……………………………this is something magical about time…………………………it just passes by and u keep on turning the calendar pages………………………………




Whatever but the time passess by really swiftly………..and this is happening to me very oftenly ............kya kare.....................waqt ke saath bhago

No comments: